Board of Directors
Rhino is governed by our board of directors, David Bell and Peter Tinholt. Both are members of Partners of Oriens, chartered members of the NZ Institute of Directors and bring an active and engaged approach to Governance.
General Manager, Will Samuel
The Rhino team is led by General Manager, Will Samuel. Will has significant leadership experience in both the private and public sectors. This experience includes organisations in start-up, growth, mature and distressed stages.
Will thrives on leading people to develop strategy and implement change to deliver results. He constantly strives to improve himself and the people he works with. As a result of his diverse and varied experience mixed with adversity and intensity, Will brings a pragmatic, results-focused and human focus to his leadership. When will is not on-site at Rhino you will find him somewhere in Australia or NZ with customers, partners or suppliers.
You can email Will using the form below or connect on Linkedin. Please note that spam will be deleted and not responded to.
Working with Us
We are always seeking exceptional people to complement our team at Rhino
We are always seeking exceptional people to complement our team at Rhino. No one joins Rhino with the same background and experience. We look for the following in our new recruits:
- Strong demonstration of Rhino values.
- Can-do attitude that embraces challenge and can operate calmly under pressure
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- High work ethic where you are well organised, take ownership and can problem-solve
- Strong focus on producing quality products in a timely manner
- Experience in manufacturing and/or a technical ability in either welding, sheet metal, technology or robotics.
Roles at Rhino is not for the faint hearted but they are rewarding with plenty of support, so if you’re excited by what you’ve read then we would love to hear from you.